Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bob

hello everybody, I'm very glad to have a chance to take the class with you.My name is Bob, I'm from Wenzhou China which is about 500 km to Shanghai from the south. I start to study in Shandong University majoring Software Engineering 3 years ago. And now I'm gonna be in Seoultech as a exchange student for half a year. I plan to have a further study in HongKong with an aim to make difference as a good engineer. I enjoy playing table tennis and basketball, and anything related to IT technology will stir my interests. Enonomics is also my topic. I hope to spend a great time with you, please feel free to post any comment on it. Everything will be welcome! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Bob.
    Nice to meet you :)
    I hope to spend good time with you, too.

    see you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. helo. how do you like Korea isn't it fun
    ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, That's terrific! Korean language is just fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello~
    I hope you have a good time in this class~

    ReplyDelete